- GS Hall is a privately New Zealand owned company supplying the food industry for over 50 years.
- GS Hall provide a wide range of food ingredients to all industry categories.
- Supplier of herbs, spices, seasonings, dehydrated vegetables, seeds, oleoresins, colours, flavours
- Our customers are located througout New Zealand and the asian-pacific region
- GS Hall suppliers are all certified / accredited with a demonstrated ability to deliver.
- Risk management protocols in place to ensure continuity of supply
- Ability to source speciality ingredients on an ex stock basis
- Management: Experienced food industry professionals
- Technical: Qualified technologists in NPD, Applications, Sensory, QA and Compliance
- Sales: Experienced Technical Account Managers
- Operations: Experienced procurement, planning, manufacturing and warehouse personnel
Our Technical Capabilities
- Fully equipped NPD lab with application capabilities (Two technologists)
- Fully equipped Quality Assurance / Micro / Sensory lab facilities (Two technologists)
- Technical regulatory compliance team supporting Account Managers and customers (Two technologists)
- On site office / laboratories / manufacturing facilities (wet & dry) / warehousing
- Significant stock holding enabling same day / next day despatch to customers
- National distribution network throughout New Zealand
Our focus on the future
- GS Hall are executing an active growth strategy with key focuses on increased customer partnering, NPD and manufacturing. The Company is also adding selected complimentary product categories to provide customers a broader range of solutions
- To support this strategy, GS Hall have invested significantly over the past eighteen months in systems and personnel, including the implementation of a new ERP, warehouse management, planning, procurement and production system