- GS Hall is a privately New Zealand owned company supplying the food industry for over 50 years.
- GS Hall provide a wide range of food ingredients and specialty products to all industry categories.
- GS Hall supply herbs, spices, seasonings, dehydrated vegetables, seeds, oleoresins, colours, flavours, functionals, dairy powders and super foods.
- GS Hall operate the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety to provide customers the assurance that our business practices, systems and products meet predetermined, internationally recognised food safety, integrity and process criteria.
- Our significant customer base includes multi-nationals, specialist producers and manufacturers located throughout New Zealand and the asia-pacific region (APAC).
- The categories our customers operate in include condiments, sweet, savoury, bakery, dairy, snack foods, confectionery, meat processing, beverage, food service and pharmaceutical.
- GS Hall suppliers are all certified / accredited with a demonstrated ability to deliver.
- Risk management protocols are in place to ensure product quality and continuity of supply.
- GS Hall has the ability to source speciality ingredients on an ex stock basis.
- Management: Experienced food industry professionals with decades of experience.
- Technical: Qualified technologists in NPD, Applications, QA and Compliance.
- Sales: Experienced Technical Account Managers with broad experience.
- Operations: Experienced procurement, planning, manufacturing and warehouse personnel.
Our Technical Capabilities
- Fully equipped NPD lab with application capabilities (Two technologists).
- Fully equipped Quality Assurance / Micro / Sensory lab facilities (Two technologists).
- Technical regulatory compliance team supporting Account Managers and customers (Two technologists).
- On site office / laboratories / manufacturing facilities (wet & dry) / warehousing.
- Significant stock holding enabling same day / next day despatch to customers.
- National distribution network throughout New Zealand and APAC.
OUR focus on the future
- GS Hall are executing an active growth strategy with key focuses on increased customer partnering, NPD and manufacturing. The Company is also adding selected complimentary product categories to provide customers a broader range of solutions.
- To support this strategy, GS Hall have invested significantly over the past eighteen months in systems and personnel, including the implementation of a new ERP, CRM, warehouse management and planning, procurement and production systems.